I found this challenge on ishouldread.wordpress.com.
I can’t resist books, reading, reading about challenges, and well reading books of course.
The cool thing about this is we can add to it and we don’t have to own the books right now.
We will see how many on my list i will actually read. I hope to read them all someday.
1. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.
2. The 13th Tale by Diane Setterfeld
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Nifenegger
5. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. The number one Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
7. Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
8. The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
9. Into the Forest by Jean Hegland
10. The Woods by Harlan Coben
11. Hold Tight by Harlan Coben
12. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
13. World Without End by Ken Follett
14. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
15. Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
16. The Diary of a Young Girl (definitive version) By Anne Frank
17. Good Grief by Lolly Winston
18 The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C S Lewis
19. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
20. Unless by Carol Shields
21. Eats, Shoots and leaves by Lynn Truss
22. Angry housewives eating bon bons by Lorna Landvik
23. Duma Key by Stephen King
24 Lisey’s story by Stephen King
and two others but these are series, a few books in a series rather than one book
The Betsy books by Maud Hart Lovelace
The Anne of Green Gables series and Anne of Avonlea
oh yes, the Wizard of Oz series books like The Scarecrow of Oz (I need to find my list to see which ones I still need to read)
While I”m at it, the Little House on the Prairie, not that series, but the relative’s series by Maria ….and Roger Lea MacBride. I did read the 9 that Laura wrote but not the related books, I’ve always wanted to read them and I hope to find them someday.